Our Design team is growing, and we are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join us on our journey! 🚀
As a Lead Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our products' visual and interactive aspects. Responsibilities include leading a talented design team, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and driving the overall design strategy. Your expertise in user-centric design, prototyping, and design systems will be crucial in creating exceptional user experiences. Additionally, you will stay abreast of industry trends, mentor team members, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our design processes.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys in partnership with Product and Engineering teams
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to bring the voice of our customers into your work
- Inspire the people around you through an obsession with your craft vision
- Gather feedback from your peers, cross-functional partners, and, most of all, our users
- Quickly create sketches, mockups, and prototypes to visualize and communicate solutions
- Leverage the skills of those around you to make the best possible product experience
- Explore and test divergent ideas while knowing when to bring them all together into an executable. Advocate for your designs by bringing a strong and informed point of view to cross-functional and leadership presentations.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering and product to quickly make designs a reality
✔️ What we expect from you
- Experience (5+ years) owning the end-to-end product design process
- Have a strong understanding of Design System creation
- Have a portfolio of work that shows your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful product experiences
- Take as much pride in the thinking behind the work as the alignment of the pixels
- Proficient in leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data
- Stay up to date on the latest design tools and methodologies
- Able to work in a low-ego and highly collaborative environment
- A clear and persuasive communicator who is comfortable in multiple mediums
- Have a clear understanding of the nuanced differences in designing across platforms
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
If you feel excited and would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast, and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 1000+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon."