Talent Acquisition Lead
Have you ever worked for a company that sends Bitcoin to space, sponsors Premier League football clubs, primarily focuses on crypto and provides a high-class gambling experience for its customers? A company that heavily invests in its people by helping to make their dreams come true? A company where innovation, technology and creating a fun, fast, fair experience is deep-rooted in its DNA? This is not a fantasy, metaverse or virtual reality - this is our life at Yolo every day. And here’s your chance to join us as Talent Acquisition Lead! 🚀
⭐️ What would you be doing?
Surely, the key focus is building the right recruitment strategy to attract the best talent and provide them with the greatest candidate experience, making them want to join the company. But what else?
- Be a supportive and inspirational leader for our Talent Acquisition team (currently four recruiters). Helping to set the goals and priorities, providing guidance and supporting them to grow.
- Build and execute a strong Talent Acquisition strategy with the team for all our locations and business areas (e.g. iGaming, tech, investments, hospitality). While the majority of our people are in Estonia, where our HQ is located, we also have offices in other countries such as Australia, Malta, and Guernsey.
- Ensure we provide a fun, fast and fair candidate experience to all our candidates. We aim to have at least 70% NPS (current 56%).
- Be the owner, initiator, creator and executor of Employer Branding activities to attract the best talent. But don’t worry, you will not be alone, we are closely working together with our Brand & Comms team.
- Take ownership of the talent acquisition and recruitment-related processes and platforms we use. Make sure we are taking the best out of them, e.g. Teamtailor, Linkedin, Meetfrank, and different job portals.
- Being data-driven is important for us. You are responsible for setting and keeping track of TA-related OKRs and analysing and gathering the data using different tools, such as Teamtailor and eazyBI, making data-driven decisions based on the outcomes.
- Actively being hands-on and involved in key roles recruitments where necessary.
- Always keep an eye on the best industry and talent acquisition trends, network and keep yourself up to date with the best practices we could implement in our everyday work.
- Create strong relationships with key business stakeholders.
👀 Who are we looking for?
- The most important thing is the right team and cultural fit. We need to see and feel that Yolo is the right place for you. You enjoy our environment and live by our values. Our diverse team loves spending time together and having fun - it’s important that our new team member feels the same.
- As we are soon about to embark on a new journey in our Yoloverse, we need someone seasoned in recruitment at an international and local level (Estonia) and from tech to business roles. This also means experience with different tools and knowledge of how to find the best talent.
- Being a leader for our recruiters is one of the most important aspects of the role. Therefore, having previous experience as a team lead is important.
- To create and execute strong employer branding initiatives, you need hands-on experience in creating and leading campaigns and a good understanding of employer branding.
- You are a good combination of being people-oriented to create the best candidate experience, creative to always come up with new ideas how to improve things and data-driven to make the best decisions. Being structured but at the same time flexible is important.
- You are great at creating meaningful relationships with your key stakeholders, it’s easy to talk to you, and people constantly seek your advice.
- A very good level of English is necessary, but knowledge of basic Estonian would be beneficial.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment with like-minded people who love what they do and cherish their achievements. Making things better, creating a great atmosphere around you and supporting the people drives you and energises you.
🥰 Why join our team?
- THE TEAM! We are a team of 17 people from 6 different nationalities. While we all have our different experiences, skillsets and personalities, what unites us is our common purpose and values. We love spending time together, supporting one another and keeping our good team vibe and synergy alive.
- We are one united People team. Although there are mini-teams/functions dedicated to specific tasks, we act as one team. This gives everyone a holistic overview of all the people topics and areas we are working on, is ground for common goals (we use OKRs) and makes the cooperation smooth and easy. It also creates better growth and learning opportunities and ensures we create the best experience for all yoloers.
- Working in a fast-paced environment can be a burden and a blessing at the same time. For us, it creates an opportunity to be on top of our game, constantly improve, and try new things. You will hear “let’s do it” more often than the opposite. There will never be a boring day - things are constantly changing.
- Your work has a big impact. We might be a big company of 900+ people but still operate as a start-up. We want to provide a personalised approach in all our People areas to be close to our yoloers and create the best experience for them. This means all team members greatly impact our employees’ daily lives and business.
It was a long read, but hopefully, it gave you a better overview of what Yolo, our People team and the role itself is about. If you want to know more, contact our Head of People & Culture, Piret, via Linkedin or email. Talk to you soon! ☕️
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- People & Culture
- Tallinn, Estonia
Benefits and perks
Fit and Healthy People
Although we are very fast-paced, we know that building a great business is a marathon not a sprint. Our active people love our wellness benefit. From the gym, to swimming pools, sports teams and fitness classes; your health, your choice!
Birthday Day OffWe are pleased to give you a day off on your birthday to celebrate it with the closest ones.
Growing to new heightsPersonal growth is an essential part of our DNA. We are very proud of our many in-house learning & development programmes where we don’t only learn new skills but put them in the practice through ambitious and real startup-like business projects.
Work Hard, Play Harder
We do celebrate all our achievements by having an amazing parties, summer days, Christmas galas and many more.
Workplace & Culture
Together we reach for the moon!
If we were to describe ourselves in a couple of words, we would say we are fast moving and an ambitious team of go-getters!
We encourage our employees to push their limits, reach their goals and innovate things further by bringing on board exciting and challenging projects. Working at Yolo Group guarantees you a sense of achievement and is awarded with plenty of entertainment and time-off possibilities; Happy hours with fun-loving colleagues to sports compensation and time off for your birthday. We believe that a happy member of our company brings more value for everyone.
We value our employees as we do our customers by putting them at the centre of our universe.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Yolo Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.