Elixir LiveView Developer for Fraud Development team
Our Fraud Development team is growing, and we are looking for an Elixir LiveView Developer with experience in building complex and interactive user interfaces to help take our technology to the next level! Be a part of one of the strongest Elixir/Erlang tech companies - we were recently nominated as #1 IT company in Estonia! 🚀
The Fraud Development team mainly centers on providing the best fraud prevention solutions while not detracting from customer experience and maintaining privacy, especially for our crypto users. As a developer in the Fraud team, you will be working on automated fraud prevention systems and building an internal back office for our fraud agents.
- Building back-office product to provide toolset for the operations team to detect and prevent fraud efficiently
- Writing software to automatically detect fraudulent patterns in users behavior
- User linking, device fingerprinting, customer behavior analysis, KYC solutions, blockchain, and payments system fraud prevention
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Developing, delivering and maintaining highly performant, responsive and well-structured software
- Monitor the effectiveness and reliability of your deliverables by tracking Lighthouse score, loading speed, time to the first byte, cumulative layout shift etc
- Writing automated tests
- Deploying to production and taking care of monitoring
- Designing services to be highly available and scaling across multiple geographical regions
- Working closely with cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals
- Conducting code reviews and providing feedback to your team members
- Work alongside other Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices to meet our company’s technical needs
- Continuously improving your stack and paying off technical debt
✔️ What we expect from you
- 3+ years of hands-on working experience in Software Development
- Experience with front-end development, building dynamic and complex UI-s.
- Strong proficiency and hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages: Elixir, TypeScript
- Solid knowledge and experience with Phoenix LiveView
- Standard knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with at least one of the following: Redis, SQL, Elasticsearch, Protobuf, GraphQL
- Good understanding of testing
- Experience with microservices, event-driven architectures, and data-heavy applications
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent level of written and verbal English
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- Fraud & Payments
- Tallinn, Estonia
Benefits and perks
Fit and Healthy People
Although we are very fast-paced, we know that building a great business is a marathon not a sprint. Our active people love our wellness benefit. From the gym, to swimming pools, sports teams and fitness classes; your health, your choice!
Birthday Day OffWe are pleased to give you a day off on your birthday to celebrate it with the closest ones.
Growing to new heightsPersonal growth is an essential part of our DNA. We are very proud of our many in-house learning & development programmes where we don’t only learn new skills but put them in the practice through ambitious and real startup-like business projects.
Work Hard, Play Harder
We do celebrate all our achievements by having an amazing parties, summer days, Christmas galas and many more.
Workplace & Culture
Together we reach for the moon!
If we were to describe ourselves in a couple of words, we would say we are fast moving and an ambitious team of go-getters!
We encourage our employees to push their limits, reach their goals and innovate things further by bringing on board exciting and challenging projects. Working at Yolo Group guarantees you a sense of achievement and is awarded with plenty of entertainment and time-off possibilities; Happy hours with fun-loving colleagues to sports compensation and time off for your birthday. We believe that a happy member of our company brings more value for everyone.
We value our employees as we do our customers by putting them at the centre of our universe.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’.
Elixir LiveView Developer for Fraud Development team
Loading application form
Already working at Yolo Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.