Automation QA for the Fraud Team
Our Fraud department is growing and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced iGaming and technology company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Creating a plan of test automation for an existing product and implementing automation according to this plan
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Reviewing user stories and functional requirements to create test cases
- Working with the development team and customers to clearly understand the application requirements and functionality to help determine test cases and communicate issues found
- Executing ready test cases and exploratory testing
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly, and tracking bugs
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Developing and applying testing processes for existing products to improve quality
✔️ What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience in QA automation
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, TestRail (or similar Test Management Systems), Postman, BrowserStack
- Experience with front-end testing tools like Cypress
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and management. You’ll work closely with the dev team – from reproducing the reported issue and emphasizing the fix for critical bugs to understanding how the bug has been fixed.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast, and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- Fraud & Payments
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Employment type
Benefits and perks
Fit and Healthy People
Although we are very fast-paced, we know that building a great business is a marathon not a sprint. Our active people love our wellness benefit. From the gym, to swimming pools, sports teams and fitness classes; your health, your choice!
Birthday Day OffWe are pleased to give you a day off on your birthday to celebrate it with the closest ones.
Growing to new heightsPersonal growth is an essential part of our DNA. We are very proud of our many in-house learning & development programmes where we don’t only learn new skills but put them in the practice through ambitious and real startup-like business projects.
Work Hard, Play Harder
We do celebrate all our achievements by having an amazing parties, summer days, Christmas galas and many more.
Workplace & Culture
Together we reach for the moon!
If we were to describe ourselves in a couple of words, we would say we are fast moving and an ambitious team of go-getters!
We encourage our employees to push their limits, reach their goals and innovate things further by bringing on board exciting and challenging projects. Working at Yolo Group guarantees you a sense of achievement and is awarded with plenty of entertainment and time-off possibilities; Happy hours with fun-loving colleagues to sports compensation and time off for your birthday. We believe that a happy member of our company brings more value for everyone.
We value our employees as we do our customers by putting them at the centre of our universe.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’.
Automation QA for the Fraud Team
Loading application form
Already working at Yolo Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.