Japan Social Media Manager
We usually respond within a week
Our Marketing department is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
As a Social Media Manager for Sportsbet.io, you will take ownership of our social media channels. Your goal is to optimize marketing campaigns and increase followers while continuing to provide an enjoyable experience through social media channels. Our mission is to take our brands’ social media presence in Japan to the moon, and we see you as the pilot of that journey!
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Creating and implementing a strategic plan to achieve our KPIs and acquire followers, subscribers, registrants, depositors, and active players;
- Networking with partners and streamers that can contribute to the brands’ performance;
- Facilitate & coordinate online conversations with followers and respond to queries on direct messages;
- Taking ownership of managing our brands' social media channels, including Twitter, YouTube, Line, Instagram, and TikTok;
- Preparing promotions, content, and other notifications that are necessary for our social media channels;
- Researching and launching new channels for platforms our brands haven’t launched on currently;
- Ensuring smooth communication on the brand's channels to engage the audience in both professional and fun ways;
- Following our competitors' social media channels to ensure our content and promotions remain up-to-date and competitive;
- Carrying out post-promotion analysis and applying key takeaways to future promotions;
- Conducting Japanese market research and creating reports that would benefit the collective decision-making for the team;
- Developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns and participating in the development of digital marketing strategy.
✔️ What we expect from you
- Extensive knowledge of Japanese Sports & the current internet sports culture;
- Excellent verbal and written business-level Japanese and English;
- You're tech-savvy and know how to work with the basics: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Proactive approach - you don't hesitate to search for solutions to problems and are not afraid to ask questions;
- You are creative and able to multitask;
- You have a team-player mentality;
- You have excellent time and task management abilities and can complete your tasks with speed and accuracy without constant supervision.
👍 And some beneficial skills
- Experience in managing owned & earned Social Media channels in the sports-/igaming-/crypto-field;
- Knowledge of Sports Betting and Casinos;
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and video editing tools.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings).
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance.
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes.
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office.
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Employment type
Benefits and perks
Fit and Healthy People
Although we are very fast-paced, we know that building a great business is a marathon not a sprint. Our active people love our wellness benefit. From the gym, to swimming pools, sports teams and fitness classes; your health, your choice!
Birthday Day OffWe are pleased to give you a day off on your birthday to celebrate it with the closest ones.
Growing to new heightsPersonal growth is an essential part of our DNA. We are very proud of our many in-house learning & development programmes where we don’t only learn new skills but put them in the practice through ambitious and real startup-like business projects.
Work Hard, Play Harder
We do celebrate all our achievements by having an amazing parties, summer days, Christmas galas and many more.
Workplace & Culture
Together we reach for the moon!
If we were to describe ourselves in a couple of words, we would say we are fast moving and an ambitious team of go-getters!
We encourage our employees to push their limits, reach their goals and innovate things further by bringing on board exciting and challenging projects. Working at Yolo Group guarantees you a sense of achievement and is awarded with plenty of entertainment and time-off possibilities; Happy hours with fun-loving colleagues to sports compensation and time off for your birthday. We believe that a happy member of our company brings more value for everyone.
We value our employees as we do our customers by putting them at the centre of our universe.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’.
Japan Social Media Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Yolo Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.