Senior Compliance Officer
We usually respond within a week
Our legal department is growing and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
The Senior Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations for the gambling industry, specifically within the EU, and for maintaining licenses for the company's gaming operations. This role will involve working closely with internal and external stakeholders and providing expert advice on compliance matters.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Doing research and staying informed on developments in multi-national regulatory regimes for gambling in the EU, specifically in Estonia, and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations;
- Ensuring compliance with AML laws and sanctions and assisting with reporting suspicious transactions;
- Advising on various compliance matters and handling compliance aspects of multiple projects undertaken by the business;
- Obtaining and maintaining gaming licenses in multiple countries;
- Maintaining, regularly reviewing, and improving internal regulatory manuals, policies, procedures, risk assessments, and relevant systems;
- Supporting internal and external audit projects and ensuring that such projects are completed in a timely manner and with the necessary deliverables;
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory changes and guidance issued by regulators, performing impact assessments and making recommendations on how to appropriately address these to ensure proper and effective implementation;
- Understanding and advising on complex issues in relation to legal and compliance requirements that apply to the company’s casino products, technical, marketing, and data processing analysis;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the practice and procedures of the legal & compliance team. Establishing control systems and workflows for stakeholders throughout the business to comply with compliance requirements;
- Communicating with authorities.
✔️ What we expect from you
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English;
- Experience in working within a compliance role for at least 3 years;
- Experience in working in the gaming industry or other highly regulated industries;
- Passionate about the customer experience and ability to cultivate the same mindset within the team;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are self-motivated and have a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset;
- You are analytical and can negotiate;
- You can prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced industry;
- A degree in Law from a reputable university.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Employment type
Benefits and perks
Fit and Healthy People
Although we are very fast-paced, we know that building a great business is a marathon not a sprint. Our active people love our wellness benefit. From the gym, to swimming pools, sports teams and fitness classes; your health, your choice!
Birthday Day OffWe are pleased to give you a day off on your birthday to celebrate it with the closest ones.
Growing to new heightsPersonal growth is an essential part of our DNA. We are very proud of our many in-house learning & development programmes where we don’t only learn new skills but put them in the practice through ambitious and real startup-like business projects.
Work Hard, Play Harder
We do celebrate all our achievements by having an amazing parties, summer days, Christmas galas and many more.
Workplace & Culture
Together we reach for the moon!
If we were to describe ourselves in a couple of words, we would say we are fast moving and an ambitious team of go-getters!
We encourage our employees to push their limits, reach their goals and innovate things further by bringing on board exciting and challenging projects. Working at Yolo Group guarantees you a sense of achievement and is awarded with plenty of entertainment and time-off possibilities; Happy hours with fun-loving colleagues to sports compensation and time off for your birthday. We believe that a happy member of our company brings more value for everyone.
We value our employees as we do our customers by putting them at the centre of our universe.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’.
Senior Compliance Officer
Loading application form
Already working at Yolo Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.