Head of Marketing
Yolo brings next-level innovation to the worlds of iGaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 64 different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
We are looking for an experienced and driven Head of Marketing to lead, develop and implement our marketing functions across our brands and international markets.
With your strong marketing, iGaming and crypto background you will ensure that all our marketing teams (SEO, CRM, Affiliate, and Media Buy) are working efficiently and cooperating closely with the brand teams to strengthen our offerings in our focus markets.
You will report directly to the COO and communicate closely with our Founder, CEO, and other stakeholders.
This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia and requires the person to be on-site together with the local team.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Drive results by bringing in new customers and helping keep existing ones engaged
- Together with the brands execute the acquisition and CRM vision, strategy and tactics to establish the company as a crypto-focused iGaming market-leading brand
- Set and achieve the goals of the marketing team to ensure the maximum effectiveness and return on investment for the business
- Build, develop and lead your team by supporting their development and helping them to thrive in their everyday work
- Create and manage the relationships with the external and internal partners making working with you absolute joy and a must for them
- Manage departmental budgets and ensure that campaigns attain monthly and quarterly targets, delivering financial KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in the industry across all markets to identify new opportunities for the business growth
✔️ What we expect from you
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience in a strategic marketing management role
- Good understanding of digital acquisition, retention, affiliates, SEO, content, UX, SoMe, media buy, Blackhat PPC, and best practices in PR
- Crypto knowledge
- Experience with South-East Asian (SEA) market would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams (remote and on-site) and successfully launch new products and partnerships in an agile environment
- Experience in targeted and performance-driven digital marketing in a fast-growing business
- Ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition and brand campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent work ethic
- Excellent communicator and ability to form strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English
🚀 What will you find at Yolo?
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, three health days per year, and private health insurance after the first-year anniversary
- Celebrating together! Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child's first school day, marriage.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group
- Free parking at the office
- Generous learning & development package (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
If you feel excited and would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Employment type
Benefits and perks
Fit and Healthy People
Although we are very fast-paced, we know that building a great business is a marathon not a sprint. Our active people love our wellness benefit. From the gym, to swimming pools, sports teams and fitness classes; your health, your choice!
Birthday Day OffWe are pleased to give you a day off on your birthday to celebrate it with the closest ones.
Growing to new heightsPersonal growth is an essential part of our DNA. We are very proud of our many in-house learning & development programmes where we don’t only learn new skills but put them in the practice through ambitious and real startup-like business projects.
Work Hard, Play Harder
We do celebrate all our achievements by having an amazing parties, summer days, Christmas galas and many more.
Workplace & Culture
Together we reach for the moon!
If we were to describe ourselves in a couple of words, we would say we are fast moving and an ambitious team of go-getters!
We encourage our employees to push their limits, reach their goals and innovate things further by bringing on board exciting and challenging projects. Working at Yolo Group guarantees you a sense of achievement and is awarded with plenty of entertainment and time-off possibilities; Happy hours with fun-loving colleagues to sports compensation and time off for your birthday. We believe that a happy member of our company brings more value for everyone.
We value our employees as we do our customers by putting them at the centre of our universe.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’.
Head of Marketing
Loading application form
Already working at Yolo Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.