Yolo brings next-level innovation to the worlds of iGaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 63 different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
We are looking for an experienced and driven Head of Marketing who has strong hands-on experience in the iGaming and the Crypto industry.
You would be focusing mainly on acquisition marketing by leading, developing and implementing our marketing functions (SEO, Affiliates, Media Buy, and Partnerships) across the brands and international markets. While working closely with our brands to strengthen our offerings to our high-value customers in our focus markets.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Drive results by bringing in new customers and helping keep existing ones engaged
- Together with the brands execute the acquisition and CRM vision, strategy and tactics to establish the company as a crypto-focused iGaming market-leading brand
- Set and achieve the goals of the marketing team to ensure the maximum effectiveness and return on investment for the business
- Build, develop and lead your team by supporting their development and helping them to thrive in their everyday work
- Create and manage the relationships with the external and internal partners making working with you absolute joy and a must for them
- Manage departmental budgets and ensure that campaigns attain monthly and quarterly targets, delivering financial KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in the industry across all markets to identify new opportunities for the business growth
✔️ What we expect from you
- Strong hands-on experience in a strategic marketing management role in the iGaming industry is a must-have
- Crypto experience
- Experience and will to lead without titles
- Proven experience in building and managing multiple brands in various different markets
- Experience in a successful execution of building and leading marketing teams both remote and on-site
- Good understanding of digital acquisition, retention, affiliates, SEO, content, UX, SoMe, media buy and PR best practices
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products and partnerships in an agile environment
- Experienced in targeted and performance-driven digital marketing in a fast-growing business
- Experienced in driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition and brand campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent work ethic
- Excellent communicator and ability to form strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English
This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia and requires the person to be on-site together with the local team.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo?
- Generous learning & development package (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings) 📚
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year and private health insurance after the first-year anniversary 🥰
- Celebrating together! Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g. child's first school day, marriage. 🥳
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits, snacks, drinks and good vibes 🍒
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office 🚗
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!