The Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 800+ Yoloers from 59 different countries around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
If you are looking for an international company which promotes diversity and inclusion, if you want to remain playful in your adult job, if you value creativity and collaboration, then you are our perfect match!
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Manage the professional and personal agenda of the executive, scheduling meetings, events, travels, planning and prioritizing the most sensitive matters. Sending reminders, make sure stakeholders are on time to the meetings and prepared;
- Accurately prepare the meeting notes and actions points, distributing them according to the needs;
- Review, sort and distribute incoming emails, and other correspondence (Slack, Telegram, WhatsApp etc). Bring to the attention most important requests;
- Performing accounting transactions on demand (bills payments, invoices etc);
- Taking care of the executive's personal office and household by working closely with relative departments and service providers;
- Responding promptly to executive's queries;
- Participating in various projects and events, following up on results with necessary stakeholders;
- Meet & Greet with visitors and business partners;
- Provide support to the Office Manager if needed;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and strict confidentiality in all matters at all times.
✔️ What we expect from you
- Excellent English, both written and verbal;
- Proven work experience as a Personal or Executive assistant;
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra time on occasions;
- Availability and willingness to attend business trips;
- You demonstrate the highest level of ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times;
- Can-do attitude and high stress tolerance;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, quick learner of different platforms and systems;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Ability to resolve complex administrative issues independently and perform tasks that are diverse;
- Having a driving license and your own car is an advantage.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Comfortable sea view offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!