Bombay Studios is a young and fast-growing company specialising in Live Casino Dealer Studio operations. We belong to Yolo Group, which brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. We are based in Tallinn (Estonia).
As a Junior Game Presenter, you'll be the most important person for our customers - making sure they have a fun and engaging entertainment experience, whether they win or lose. Being a Game Presenter is like running your TV show! You will host live casino games such as Baccarat and Roulette in English in front of the camera in a safe environment with no physical bets or clients - everything happens online. You'll be rotating between three shifts: mornings (07:45-16:00), days (15:45-00:00) and nights (23:45-08:00).
How to become a Junior Game Presenter?
Your previous experience in casino work would be helpful, but we'll teach you everything you need to know during the onboarding process if you don't have it. You have the support of our team manager, who is responsible for assuring that the tables work smoothly and everything is perfectly set for your performance.
You’ll succeed as a Junior Game Presenter if you:
- Speak Japanese fluently
- Speak English at conversational level
- Enjoy interacting with people and are not afraid of doing it on camera
- Have the desire to put the customer in the centre of the universe and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Have a positive mindset and energy, and enthusiastic, can-do-attitude
- You are a dedicated team player - you always bring your best and are adaptable to changing business needs (e.g. changing shifts and covering your coworkers when necessary).
We put all our people, just like our customers, in the centre of our universe and provide them with a fun, fast and fair experience with us. You'll be a valued team member of a company where we take people as our biggest asset and continuously grow, invest in & develop our people.
Our offer for you:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance (travel and documentation) and ongoing support
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation per year, 1 paid day off for your birthday and 3 paid health days per year
- English and Estonian language classes
- Cultural program in Estonia
- Plenty of fun company events
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
Sounds interesting, but you are not sure whether to apply? Perhaps reading what our Japanese team members have written about us will give you more confidence to hit the "apply" button...