Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the company is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services.
Our Hub88 team is looking for a Data Reliability Engineer to help take our technology to the next level! Be a part of one of the strongest tech companies in Estonia - we were recently nominated as the #1 IT company in Estonia!
Hub88 is a content distribution platform with over 70 game providers. The Hub88 platform connects operators and suppliers. The platform processes over 30+ million wallet transactions per day over two regions, Europe and Asia. Hub88 provides an end-to-end software solution covering content delivery and operator’s operations management through its back-office which exposes features such as content management, reporting, etc.
Database Reliability Engineer is getting in early on the establishment of a new specialization within Data Engineering, and will have the opportunity to make an enormous impact on our next order of magnitude of growth, as we transition from basic primary / replica setups to technologies that can scale better.
✍️ Your daily life
• Monitor and support Postgres, Redshift, Clickhouse, Elasticsearch and Redis clusters;
• Perform daily maintenance, monitoring, problem resolution and internal customer/development support;
• Develop, implement and maintain automation tools to manage and monitor diverse database technologies we have;
• Do capacity planning and load testing on various databases;
• Perform database & Application (SQL) performance tuning and database upgrades;
• Be on-call for production databases on a rotation basis;
• Implement automation for DDL migrations;
• Perform root cause analysis of production-related database issues;
• Monitor and support database instances;
• Make sure backups are recoverable at all times;
• Troubleshooting and identifying Database performance issues quickly;
• Support the product teams with their persistent storage needs;
• Apply your engineering skills and best practices on databases.
🦄 What we expect from you
• 5+ years of experience as a DBA / DRE in at least one of the database technologies cited above;
• Experience with databases at TB scale, high throughput and low latency;
• Strong Linux knowledge;
• Good software development skills in Python, Go, or similar languages for scripting and automation;
• Experience with AWS cloud solutions;
• Strong experience with on-call and incident management;
• Proven ability to thrive in an environment that prioritizes giving and receiving candid feedback;
• Experience with Terraform is a plus.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo
- Unique domain and challenges you have never seen before
- Opportunity to create the most innovative and exciting products in the gaming and fintech market
- Frequent personal growth feedback through peer reviews and coaching learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
PS: We are providing full relocation support.
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!